Grow your marijuana plant at home.
Marijuana as commonly known by many individuals is a typical and a tropical plant and planting it is just like your planting a normal plant. It is very easy to plant and cultivate marijuana. It would not take much of your time and effort. You would only need to look after it a few times every day. Discover and unleash amazing facts about growing your own frosty, sticky and potent bud that is going to blow your mind. Here are some steps to grow your own marijuana buds at home.
- You need to prepare a shelf where you can put the seeds of marijuana plant. It does not need to be very large and not very small so that it could penetrate the area with the enough nutrients it needs. The important of putting this to shelves and not directly plant this in a planting field is that it needs a secluded area where it can grow and dominate its roots. Also, putting it in this manner allows the marijuana plant to absorb the nutrients it needed to fully grow as healthy as it can be. Can it be planted without making use of pots or shelves? Yes, it can be planted not in a shelf but it would not grow as it is expected.
If you build a shelf, make it sure that it is at its comfortable height. The shelves should provide drainage. Make it 4-5 feet long and its width 12-24 inches. It is suggested to give a distance of 18-20 inches between shelves.
- You need to put some soil. Fill your previously prepared shelves ¾ full of soil. Choose carefully the kinds of soil you put into. It is necessary that it is not too dry. So the best suitable soil for it is a loom soil. Water the soil until very wet, for you to begin with.
- You need to germinate your seeds. How? Get your seeds soaked overnight in a dark place; it could be in a cabinet or in a box just not in the refrigerator, not longer. Then get a shallow plate that is filled with water. Drain off the excess water leaving it soaked and the seeds inside. Put in a dark place and check every 8 hours. You will see the seeds visually when or if it germinates. There is no specification about the time but mostly it germinates within a day.
- Plant them. Once your seeds germinate, plant it in the home you have previously prepared. Shallowly plant them, making the just covered by the soil. You may make use of a pencil or just your bare hands in making a shallow hole for the seed and then cover. Mark each seed especially if those seeds you have planted are rare or much valuable to you.
- Water them. Just use plain water to water them. For tiny seedlings, be very careful and pay much attention in watering them. Let them dry out some but not too much. They want to be moist, but well drained and all things you have done will work together for good. Just remember not to overwater after germination. Also, do not put some fertilizer on new planted seeds.
- Give light. For a plant to grow it really needs sunlight. Place it somewhere it could have enough sunlight. Do not expose it much to sunlight because it may have light stress and dry up your seeds.
- Tender it with love and care. As you grow your seeds you must give tender loving care to it. It would grow healthy as you are expecting it to be. Pay some of your attention to it.
As you grow your, you may ask “what if my plant get sick?” Yes, it could be if it is not tended properly. Most common issue a grower runs into is ph imbalance. In connection with this, you marijuana plants are likely experiencing deficiency in nutrient, heat or light stress. It could also be caused by some sort of marijuana pests, molds, or bugs.
Whatever you may have call it, be it weed, cannabis, sinsemilla, pot, marijuana or any, it is a plant known to be cannabis sativa. It is a hardy weed in the wild but is very easy to grow indoors or at home just as you know what to do and what to not do. Start enjoying your own homegrown marijuana buds. It will not hassle you much but will give you great satisfaction as you grow them healthily plus you will get benefited as much as you would use them. Having it for your personal use or share it with others. Either of the two will make you feel equally awesome. Experience it at home!