What You’ll Need To Make Cannabis Brownies:
6 oz. unsweetened baking Chocolate squares
1 cup salted pot butter
4 large eggs
2 cups white sugar
1 Tbsp. pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup (6 oz.) semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Melt unsweetened baking chocolate and butter over medium-low heat, or in microwave, stirring constantly (every 30 seconds in microwave!) until almost melted. Remove from heat and stir until completely melted. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until light yellow in color, approx. 5 minutes. Add sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Add vanilla and melted chocolate to the egg and sugar mixture. Mix until smooth, then add the flour and mix thoroughly.
- Pour batter into greased 9″ x 13″ baking pan. 8″ X 8″ pan will work too, but may need to bake longer. Smooth with a spatula. Sprinkles chocolate chips on top.
- Bake on the center rack at 300F for 45-55 minutes. A clean toothpick placed in the center of the brownies indicates they are done. DO NOT OVERBAKE (pun intended).
- Cool to room temperature.
- Served BEST when covered and placed in the refrigerator to chill for at least 1 hour. Cut into 2″ squares and serve chilled.